5 ways to eat better
1. start small Eat nutritious foods without sacrificing the joy of eating. If you hate broccoli, try other nutrient rich foods.
2. eat until you're satisfied but not stuffed. Remember to stop when you're full and leave the rest for the fat you.
3. learn to love good food Reaching for raw vegetable sticks instead of crisps may not come naturally, but keep trying. you can develop a taste for lowfat foods.
4. be an adventurous eater Experiment with food you've not tried before to vary your diet as much as possible.
5. know your nutrition Keep a check on your fat intake, pack in your five daily fruits and vegetables, look at labels and eat a balanced diet to enjoy the best of health.